Perspectives
Is it living in your own perspective, or living hearing and realising/searching other’s perspectives?
Have you ever though how would the world look if all people had the same views and ways of leading life? You may say that it would be the ideal world, without all those social problems.
All the people would agree in everything. What about appreciating all those existing perspectives? Try to -let’s say- accept their existence. Why do you think they exist? Is it a need to exist all those perspectives? Well, I am not the right person to answer all those questions and I don’t believe that there is a cable person who can!
I was told to listen to other’s perspectives and appreciate them, but I realised that this leads to...nowhere! When you converse with some other and you accept what he is saying and he accepts what you are saying…then the conversation leads to nowhere! It’s a compromise!
However some may say that you don’t actually gain nothing. You gain the other’s perspectives. But what to do another perspective when you cannot take advantage of it? It’s like having a piece of ground and you are not allowed to sell it, rent it or use it. Is actually worthless! Spreading your perspective is like words on air, because the audience just routinely listen to your perspectives, they respect it, says ok and…that’s it!
So let’s be not so polite with other’s views and perspectives.
Is there really no truth about perspectives? I mean why all the perspectives to be right? It’s really annoying when you say your perspective to somebody and his answer is “ok, that’s your perspective and that’s mine”.
I think that by routinely accept the other’s perspectives, is just the perfect excuse. When you receive an other perspective, you say that you appreciate it and respect it. That’s the perfect excuse for not changing your mind. So, is to better if you don’t accept any other perspectives and just try to impose yours? …and the person with the best convincing ability to “win”!
When I very first heard about perspectives I was really excited, I found something that I was looking for a long time, a “force” to “force” the other to listen to me. Yeah, it was great, none judged my views, and everyone accepted them. I was very happy and never angry due of the selfness of somebody to his views. Then I found that this tolerance makes me even angrier! I don’t want to speak my mind only for me, I want the others to listen to me and put their perspectives in front of mines.
The world is filled with endless perspectives for endless issues…
Have you ever though how would the world look if all people had the same views and ways of leading life? You may say that it would be the ideal world, without all those social problems.
All the people would agree in everything. What about appreciating all those existing perspectives? Try to -let’s say- accept their existence. Why do you think they exist? Is it a need to exist all those perspectives? Well, I am not the right person to answer all those questions and I don’t believe that there is a cable person who can!
I was told to listen to other’s perspectives and appreciate them, but I realised that this leads to...nowhere! When you converse with some other and you accept what he is saying and he accepts what you are saying…then the conversation leads to nowhere! It’s a compromise!
However some may say that you don’t actually gain nothing. You gain the other’s perspectives. But what to do another perspective when you cannot take advantage of it? It’s like having a piece of ground and you are not allowed to sell it, rent it or use it. Is actually worthless! Spreading your perspective is like words on air, because the audience just routinely listen to your perspectives, they respect it, says ok and…that’s it!
So let’s be not so polite with other’s views and perspectives.
Is there really no truth about perspectives? I mean why all the perspectives to be right? It’s really annoying when you say your perspective to somebody and his answer is “ok, that’s your perspective and that’s mine”.
I think that by routinely accept the other’s perspectives, is just the perfect excuse. When you receive an other perspective, you say that you appreciate it and respect it. That’s the perfect excuse for not changing your mind. So, is to better if you don’t accept any other perspectives and just try to impose yours? …and the person with the best convincing ability to “win”!
When I very first heard about perspectives I was really excited, I found something that I was looking for a long time, a “force” to “force” the other to listen to me. Yeah, it was great, none judged my views, and everyone accepted them. I was very happy and never angry due of the selfness of somebody to his views. Then I found that this tolerance makes me even angrier! I don’t want to speak my mind only for me, I want the others to listen to me and put their perspectives in front of mines.
The world is filled with endless perspectives for endless issues…
Comments
Δεν θα σου γράψω στα αγγλικά.
Ο κόσμος όντως είναι γεμάτος από θέματα, από απόψεις και από δρόμους.
Η ζωή όμως είναι μία. Ο χρόνος δεν είναι ατέλειωτος. Δυστυχώς.
Έτσι οι άνθρωποι αποφασίζουν να επιλέξουν μια άποψη και να την ενστερνιστούν.
Η άποψη αυτή καθορίζει αποφάσεις, στάσεις και συμπεριφορές.
Είναι σημαντικό να ξέρουμε ότι υπάρχουν χιλιάδες απόψεις, όμως ανδρέα, κάπου δεν έχουμε χρόνο να τις ακούσουμε όλες. Νομίζω τουλάχιστον
Εύχομαι το blog σου να είναι πολυγραφέστατο και με μεγάλη επισκεψιμότητα.
Εις Υγείαν
Εύχομαι κι εγώ να γίνει το blog μου πολυγραφέστατο, αρκεί να δημοσιεύω κείμενα!
Perspectives are nice. Tey give colour and action.
Είναι, όντως ενοχλητικό το "άποψη σου, άποψη μου". Αλλά έννεν τέλειο το γεγονός ότι μπορείς να το πεις και να το ακούσεις χωρίς θυμώσεις; Δε χρειάζεται να πείσεις κανένα. Αφήνεις τον καρπό σου και αν βρει το κατάλληλο έδαφος θα φυτρώσει. Έτσι κάνεις καλύτερο τον κόσμο, βάση της δικής σου άποψης πάντα.
Καλό βράδυ.